Friday, January 28, 2011

Critique on Object Proposals

We had to put all three of our object proposals on a wall, and everyone walked around and marked the one they thought was the best idea.
This was the proposal was chosen out of the my three:


 The proposal that had accumulated the most marks was the one we create out of cardboard.  Our tables then helped us perfect our ideas.

I was told that when I create this structure that it should come down to the middle of my stomach, and inside I should build straps that rest on my shoulders.  This would better secure it onto my body. 
We all tried to think of a way to make the eye lids blink; the only possible way we thought of would be with strings attatched to the eye lid somehow and pull them down. But the problem with this is I wouldnt know how to lift them back up. 
Instead of blinking the eye lids, Im going to have one open and one shut.  The one that is open i will create an eye, and the my own eye will look out the pupil of the cardboard eye. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment