Monday, January 24, 2011

The First Day of WASH

I didn't know what to exepect for the first day, I admit I was a tad nervous.  But to my suprise it turned out to be quite fun and interesting.  Having to choose between a nightmare and a daydream, I chose daydream.  I started thinking of things that made me happy, and I immediately thought of  childhood.  We had to construct props out of newspaper and tape.  I created an ice-cream cone, a pinwheel, and a hairbow.  The fashion show was fun, it helped me get comfortable fast with being  in front of a class.  It was also entertaining to see all the different props and acts people chose, it just showed me how different everyone thinks. 




During the afternoon we took notes.  After reading the notes I took, I realized next note session I'm going to position myself in a spot where i can see all that was written. 

Im exited for this class, and to see what comes next.

1 comment:

  1. ha. did you notice the projector was higher...so you should be able to read from any where. even the teacher is teachable! :)

    ReplyDelete