Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dot SQUARED Photo Crit Write Up

Dots
a.) My table said the craftmanship on my dot compositions was clean and percise; darkly colored, no smudges, and nice cuts.
The mounting of my photos on the wall was not clean and percise, I had not realized presentation was such a big thing.  Now i know!

b.) They could all identify what each composition was portraying; proximity, similarity and continuance

Squares
a.) They said my craftmanship on the square compositions for the most part was clean and persise, there were a few smudges from glue here and there.  And that I need to glue the paper better.  But the darkenss of the squares and neatness of the lines was good.

b.) They had a little trouble determining which word went with which picture.  They said my smooth/rough resembled playful/ordered.
They liked the relaxed/anxious the best.

Photos
a.) They said my craftmanship on the photos was great, no blurryness, and good lighting.

b.) Each picture resembled dots as well.

c.)  They said the most interesting was the fish bubble picture.



These Dot and Square compositions are draining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment