Thursday, March 3, 2011

Life Mapping Sketch

Here is what I decided Im going to do with my life mapping project:


- The frame will either be wood or metal.
- On the counties in each state I have lived in I am going to place black and white pictures I have taken that remind me of memories in each state.  Im going to write the memory on the picture with white paint, or white out.  The county I used to live in will be raised up and the most importatnt memory will be placed on it.  The states will be made out of cardboard. Painted in the back...black.  Each state will be connected with the way i got there...car or plane.  They will be connected to the frame somehow....metal rod...I will play with things and see what works the best.

Hopefully it works out like I think it will!
And hopefully I come up with enough memories to fill in  the counties...The state I lived in the longest has the least counties...how wonderful.


1 comment:

  1. can you force the pieces closer together...more like a forced puzzle with wrong pieces.

    ReplyDelete