Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mental Imagings, Lists and Questions.

List of 15 Objects:
1. Chicken egg.
2. McDonalds cheese burger.
3. A dandylion.
4. My dog.
5. My cat.
6. The house I grew up in.
7. A deer.
8. A raspberry.
9. A ferris wheel.
10. A stop sign.
11. A tanning bed.
12. A pig.
13. A cardinal.
14. My old car.
15. My boyfriend's eyes.

Questions and Answers:

1. Are you better at visualizing people than objects? Or worse? What seems to be mentally different?
- Im better at visualizing objects.  Its hard to visualize all the features of a human.

2. Are you better at two-dimensional objects than three-dimensional? How so?
- Im not sure, I only chose 3D objects, they werent that hard to visualize.

3. Where do you see your image?
- I see the image above me.

4. Is it out in front of your eyes or back in your skull somewhere or somewhere else?
- In the back of my skull.

5. What is brought to bear in these instances is a keen sensitivity to a non-modular perceptivity of sense-data. Why might this be important in your field?
- I would need this if I had to rearrange things to photograph. I could picture what would look right in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment