Monday, March 14, 2011

New Visual Metaphor.

So Ive been thinking and I dont really care for any of the metaphors I chose.

Here is my new idea...


My memory...
- In middle school I tried to fit in, and I had this friend who was popular and always wanted to do bad things.  I always followed what she did cause I wanted to be popular too.  I gave into peer pressure, one time especially.  We were in a gas station and she wanted to steal some condoms.  So we did, and realized they were discusting things.  My mom later read on my computer that we stole them and went to the gas station and told them. Either we had to work for the gas station for a whole day, or go to jail.  So we both decided to work.  I had to clean the boys bathroom....ceiling to floor.  She just had to clean all the windows.

Giving into peer pressure is conforming to someone, like a condom.. the thing we stole.  And it caused us to get introuble.

So.... Im going to get a doll and put a condom over her head.  And put socially unexceptable things on her... like tatoos, peircings, put slutty clothes on her. And then put handcuffs around her hands showing the getting caught part.

No comments:

Post a Comment